Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ BS3 (Sulfo-DSS) Crosslinker
Crosslink amines to amines with BS3; composed of sulfo-NHS-ester groups separated by an 11.4A, water-soluble spacer arm that is useful for cell-surface protein crosslinking.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI21580
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce BS3 (Sulfo-DSS) is bis(sulfosuccinimidyl)suberate, an amine-to-amine crosslinker that is homobifunctional, water-soluble, non-cleavable and membrane impermeable.
- Crosslink cell-surface proteins before cell lysis and immunoprecipitation
- Identify receptor-ligand interactions by chemical crosslinking
- “Fix” protein interactions to allow identification of weak or transient protein interactions
- Identify near-neighbor protein interactions
- Protein crosslinking to create bioconjugates via single-step reactions
- Immobilize proteins onto amine-coated surfaces
|Pierce BS3 (Sulfo-DSS)|
|87mL of typical 1X (1mM) reaction solution, or approx. 25 uses at 2mg reagent per use|
|Bis(sulfosuccinimidyl) suberate; powder solid|