Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ BS2G-d0 and BS2G-d4 Crosslinker Mass Pair
Crosslink amines to amines using these heavy (deuterated) and light matched pairs of a 7.7A, NHS-ester crosslinker for mass spectrometry analysis of protein interactions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI21615*
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce BS2G-d0/d4 reagents form a matched set of heavy (deuterated) and light mass varieties of a short, amine-reactive crosslinker that facilitates the identification of crosslinked peptides by mass spectrometry.
- Well-characterized, high-purity, deuterium-labeled crosslinker and its hydrogen-containing analog
- Instructions edited by an expert in the crosslinking/MS strategy field
- Suberate- and glutarate-based reagent pair - provides a “molecular ruler” option to study inter- and intra-molecular distances to gain structural information not possible with just one reagent
- Efficient and convenient - requires only microgram amounts of protein; an excellent alternative to NMR or X-ray crystallography-based methods that require large amounts of protein, special solvents or crystal formation
- Reactive groups: Sulfo-NHS ester (homobifunctional)
- Reactive toward: amino groups
|Bis(sulfosuccinimidyl) 2,2,4,4-glutarate-d4; powder solid|
|19mL of typical 1X (1mM) reaction solution, or approx. 5 uses at 2mg reagent per use|