Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Agarose ChIP Kit
Chromatin immunoprecipitation (chromatin IP, ChIP) assay kit containing all reagents, agarose affinity beads, and a simple, fast, reliable protocol.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 26159
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Agarose ChIP Kit provides a complete set of reagents and a simple, fast and reproducible protocol to perform chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) assays.This chromatin IP kit contains sufficient reagents to perform 30 ChIP assays with appropriate controls using an optimized protocol and a convenient spin-column format. The kit includes a complete Chromatin Prep Module (also available separately) to efficiently extract and solubilize crosslinked DNA-protein interaction complexes from cells, plus an immunoprecipitation module that contains high-capacity, ChIP-grade Protein A/G agarose.
- Simple and streamlined ChIP assay protocol (< 8 hours)
- Highly efficient isolation and lysis of nuclei
- Easy and reproducible enzymatic digestion
- Low-background and high-capacity Protein A/G agarose resin
- Highly specific positive control reagents included: RNA polymerase II antibody and GAPDH PCR primers
- Fast and reproducible spin-column format; columns and collection tubes included
- High-recovery DNA purification
- Choose a complete ChIP assay kit or the separate chromatin preparation module
Kit contains the Chromatin Prep Module (Part No. 26158; 11 components) for chromatin extraction and a complete set of immunoprecipitation reagents (15 components) for IP experiments with controls
|Pierce ChIP-Grade Protein A/G Plus Agarose|
|Protein A/G on crosslinked 6% beaded agarose, slurried in water with sodium azide|
|Use in approx. 30 typical ChIP assays|