Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Glutathione Agarose
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Glutathione Magnetic Agarose Beads provide a fast, convenient method for purification of glutathione-S-transferase (GST) from a bacterial, yeast, or mammalian crude cell lysate
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI78601
Pierce Glutathione Magnetic Agarose Beads are well suited for purifying GST fusion proteins from a soluble protein extract and are ideal for the purification of proteins expressed at low levels from diluted supernatants.
The beads can be used in manual applications with a magnetic stand or automated applications with an instrument such as the Thermo Scientific KingFisher™ Flex Magnetic Particle Processor. Automated instruments are especially useful for higher throughput purification and screening of purification conditions.
- High-performance beads—non-aggregating, magnetite (Fe3O4), superparamagnetic beads provide exceptional uniformity for both manual and automated HTS applications
- Stable affinity ligand—glutathione is covalently immobilized to particles, enabling leach-resistance and clean purification products
- High capacity—binding capacity is sufficient for both routine and demanding purification procedures
- Protein purification and isolation
- High throughput protein purification using automated magnetic particle processor
|Store at 4°C|