missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
- High resistance to UV rays/ozone/natural aging
- Particularly adapted when hydrogen peroxide and per acetic acids are used
- Resistant to reducing acids, diluted acids, alkalis, and salts
- High Temperature Limit: 260°F
- R/L handed gloves are 17-100-100, -102, -104, -106, 108, -110, -126, -128, 136, 138.
- The remainder are ambidextrous (also, see letter A following the manufacturer's part nos.for ambidextrous gloves)
|UV rays, ozone, reducing Acids, diluted Acids, Alkalis and Salts|
|CSM (Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene)|