Phusion Hot Start II High Fidelity DNA Polymerase is the most accurate hot start DNA polymerase on the market. It combines the Phusion DNA Polymerase and a reversibly bound, specific Affibody ligand. Affibody inhibits the DNA polymerase activity at room temperature and thus prevents the amplification of nonspecific products.
The Affibody ligand also inhibits the 3´→5´ exonuclease activity of the polymerase, preventing degradation of primers and template DNA during reaction set up. At polymerization temperatures, the ligand is released, rendering the polymerase fully active. Phusion Hot Start II DNA Polymerase does not require a separate activation step in the PCR protocol as it is immediately reactivated at high temperatures.
New Phusion Green Hot Start II High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase is a combination of Phusion Hot Start II DNA Polymerase and 5X Phusion Green Buffers. The buffers include a density reagent and two tracking dyes for direct loading of PCR products on a gel. The colored buffer does not interfere with excelent performance of Phusion Hot Start II DNA Polymerase and is compatible with downstream applications such as DNA sequencing, ligation and restriction digestion.
- Reaction set up can be done at room temperature
- Reduces non-specific amplification
- Prevents primer degradation during set up
- Zero-time reactivation due to unique hot start technology
- Extreme fidelity (52X Taq)
- Speed of the polymerase allows short extension times
- Robust reactions, minimal optimization needed
- Increased product yields with minimal enzyme amounts
- Direct loading on gel with Green Buffer
|Phusion™ Hot Start II High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase|
|Fast PCR, high-fidelity PCR, cloning, long or difficult amplicons, DHPLC, microarray|
|5x Phusion HF Buffer, 5x Phusion GC Buffer, DMSO and 50mM MgCl2 solution. Both Phusion HF Buffer and Phusion GC Buffer provide 1.5 mM MgCl2 in the final 1x concentration|
|Recommended storage temperature -20°C. Stable for one year from the assay date.|