PAN Indicator, 0.3% in Ethanol, Certified, LabChem™
Manufacturer: Lab Chem LC180907
|0.3% in Ethanol|
|Soluble in water|
|Carbon monoxide; Carbon dioxide; May release flammable gases|
|PAN Indicator, 0.3% in Ethanol|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
Harmful if swallowed.
May cause cancer (oral).
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child (oral).
Causes damage to organs (central nervous system, kidneys, liver, optic nerve) (oral, dermal).
GHS P Statement
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces.
Keep container tightly closed.
Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting equipment.
Use only non-sparking tools.
Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Do not breathe mist, vapors, spray.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Wear protective gloves, eye protection.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
If on skin (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam, carbon dioxide (CO2), extinguishing powder to extinguish.
Store locked up in cool, well-ventilated place.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.
Recommended Storage : Room Temperature