|Off-white to beige-brownish|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement:
Causes serious eye irritation.
Suspected of causing cancer.
Causes skin irritation.
Harmful if swallowed.
May cause respiratory irritation.
GHS P Statement:
Use personal protective equipment as required.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
WARNING: The information provided on this web site was developed in compliance with European Union (EU) regulations and is correct to the best of our knowledge, information and belief at the date of its publication. The information given is designed only as a guide for safe handling and use. It is not to be considered as either a warranty or quality specification.
GHS Signal Word: Warning