Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ A6 Wide Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis System
Produce clear, tight banding patterns with the Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ A6 Wide Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis System, an ideal system for high-throughput laboratories.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ A6
Produce clear, tight banding patterns with the Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ A6 Wide Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis System, an ideal system for high-throughput laboratories.Features:
- Screens 25 to 500 samples on a single agarose gel, producing clear, tight banding patterns with no “smiling.”
- Unique comb-slot design of the gel tray allows use of up to 10 evenly spaced combs.
- Using special combs and a multichannel pipetter, samples may be loaded directly from a 96, eight or 12-well plate.
- Incorporates Owl's end-gate casting design—gel tray is fitted with gasketed end gates which provide a leakproof seal without tape.
- Sample loading with multichannel pipetter speeds up transfer.
- Bubble level ensures casting of flat, uniformly thick gels.
- Buffer chamber with three-point leveling base
- Thermo Scientific™ SuperSafe™ lid with attached power supply leads
- UVT gel tray with gasketed end gates
- Four combs (two 25-well and two 50-well, 1.5mm thick)
|23 cm x 25 cm|
|Gel size: 23 x 25cm; Buffer volume: 3L; L x W x H: 35 x 38 x 11cm|
|13.75 x 14.94 x 4.38 in. (35 x 38 x 11 cm)|
|25 to 500|