Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Versa Star Pro™ pH/LogR™ Benchtop Meter
Get premium performance and ultimate flexibility with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Versa Star Pro™ Meter with pH / LogR Module for pH, mV, ORP and LogR temperature technology
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ORIVSTAR80
Get high accuracy, premium performance and ultimate flexibility with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Versa Star Pro™ Benchtop Meter with pH / LogR Module. Meet your most challenging applications for pH, mV, ORP and LogR temperature. Easily view measurements on the stunning color display and customize the four meter channels with interchangeable modules. Use LogR technology to measure both pH and temperature using the glass-bulb of most pH electrodes. Log up to 2000 data point sets with time / date stamp and easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer.
Large, Color Graphic LCD Display:
- Informative display shows readings, connections, time, date, sample ID, user ID and calibration information.
- Five modules customize four channels as you need it.
- Meter includes plain language screen prompts and soft keys to update for easy selection.
- Multilanguage interface supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese.
- Nonvolatile memory holds up to 2000 data points with time and date stamp.
- Two USB and RS232 ports facilitates easy data transfer and meter software updates.
- Data analysis software transfers stored results and displays readings in real time.
- Direct control for two Orion Star stirrer probes (096019, sold separately) enables mixing samples without a stir plate.
- Electrode arm and newly designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples.
- Universal power adapter works with almost every AC power source.
- IP54-rated housing handles splashes.
VERSA STAR pH/LogR Module, VSTAR-LR:
- pH, mV, relative mV (RmV) or ORP with temperature using LogR technology, ATC probe or manual input measurements
- No temperature sensor required for temperature-compensated pH readings
- Most advanced electrode diagnostics using pH bulb resistance
|2000 with Date and Time Stamp|
|English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Portuguese and Korean|
|41° to 113°F (ambient)|
|1 point temperature offset calibration, 3 point LogR temperature calibration|
|-5.0° to 105.0° C|
|1.2kg, modules add 0.2kg each|
|2.5 lb., modules add 0.5 lb. each|
|1 to 6|
|4 - customizable with modules|
|Orion Versa Star Pro benchtop meter with pH/LogR/mV module and stand|
|0.1, 0.01, 0.001|
|Versa Star Pro meter, VSTAR-LR pH/LogR module, electrode stand, universal power adapter, literature CD, printed quick start guide, computer interface cable and meter test certificate|
|BNC (pH or ORP electrode), pin-tip (reference electrode), 8 pin MiniDIN (ATC temperature probe), two stirrer inputs (stirrer probe)|
|Numeric with menu-specific function keys and dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys|
|10 per channel|
|Universal AC adapter (included)|
|DC input: 9VDC, 1A|
|LCD (Color Graphic with User-Customizable Options)|
|Automatic data logging with Auto-Read, Timed and Single Shot measure modes; manual data logging with Continuous measure mode|
|Selectable fast, medium, slow or Smart Stability setting; Selectable off or Automatic Smart averaging setting|
|22.0° to 221.0° F|
|5° to 45°C (ambient)|
|3 year meter and module warranty|
|Manual or automatic with ATC temperature probe, automatic with pH electrode using LogR mode|
|Universal 50-60 Hz, 100-240 VAC power adapter (Cat. No. STARA-PWR)|
|±0.2 mV or ±0.05% of reading whichever is greater|
|Set point alarm, high/low limit alarm, calibration due alarm|
|pH with calibration editing option, relative mV (RmV), ORP, LogR temperature and temperature|
|Transfer single, range or all data points to printer or computer|
|CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A|
|28cm x 24cm x 10cm (11 in. x 9.5 in. x 3.9 in.), modules add ≤ 2cm (0.8 in.) L & H|
|-2.000 to +20.000|
|Non-volatile memory preserves data log, calibration log and meter settings|
|pH with LogR temperature, mV, relative mV (RmV) or ORP with temperature|
|pH electrode, ORP electrode, reference half-cell electrode, ATC temperature probe, stirrer probe (purchase separately)|
|5 to 85%, non-condensing|