Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Silver/Sulfide Electrodes
Make quick, simple, accurate and economical measurement of silver and sulfide ions in aqueous solutions with these electrodes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ORI9616BNWP
Make quick, simple, accurate and economical measurements of silver and sulfide ions in aqueous solutions. Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Silver/Sulfide Electrodes have dual electrode measuring silver and sulfide ions in aqueous solutions and perform low-level cyanide and halide titrations.
- The reference and sensing electrodes are built into one electrode
- The built-in Thermo Scientific™ Sure-Flow™ reference junction prevents electrode clogging and provides fast and stabile readings
- Available with a waterproof BNC ,BNC and screw cap connector and can be used on any ISE meter with a BNC connection
- The free-flowing liquid junction assures stable, drift-free potentials
- BNWP connector provides a waterproof and secure connection when used with the new Orion Star Series meters
- Must be used with the double junction reference electrode
Waterproof BNC and BNC electrodes have 1m cables
|Combination Ion Selective Electrode, BNC waterproof connector|
|Ionplus Sure-Flow solid state combination with WPBNC|
|The free-flowing liquid junction assures stable|
|0° to 80°C|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.