Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions
Restore proper electrode performance and prolong electrode life using Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ORI911110
Restore proper electrode performance and prolong electrode life using Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions in ready to use bottles.
- Solutions are identified by the letters A, B, C, and D; each letter designates a unique formulation
- Cleaning solution A is for removing protein contaminants, cleaning solution B is for removing bacterial contaminants, cleaning solution C is for general cleaning and cleaning solution D is for removing oil and grease contaminants
- Bottles include a small beaker to hold the solution and a plastic pipet to remove the old electrode filling solution
- One bottle each of cleaning solutions A, B, C and D
- One beaker
- One pipet
- Storage solution ensures that the pH electrode works properly after prolonged storage, overnight storage and between samples
The following part numbers have been changed due to a recent system upgrade:
Old Part Number: 900021
New Part Number: 900021-WA
Old Part Number: 900022
New Part Number: 900022-WA
Please use the new part number when placing an order or requesting a quote. The old and new part numbers are interchangeable on Certificate of Analysis and Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS) files.
|10 Pack of pH Electrode Rinse Solution Pouches|
|pH Electrode Rinse Solution|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.