Thermo Scientific™ Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions
Restore proper electrode performance and prolong electrode life using Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ORI900023
Restore proper electrode performance and prolong electrode life using Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions in ready to use bottles.
- Solutions are identified by the letters A, B, C, and D, each letter designates a unique formulation
- Cleaning solution A is for removing protein contaminants, cleaning solution B is for removing bacterial contaminants, cleaning solution C is for general cleaning and cleaning solution D is for removing oil and grease contaminants
- Bottles of the ready-to-use cleaning solutions include a small beaker to hold the cleaning solution and a plastic pipet to remove the old electrode filling solution
- pH Electrode Cleaning Solution Kit (900020) includes one bottle each of cleaning solutions A, B, C and D; one beaker and one pipet
- Storage solution ensures that the pH electrode works properly after prolonged storage, overnight storage and between samples
The following part numbers have been changed due to a recent system upgrade.
Old Part Number: 900021
New Part Number: 900021-WA
Old Part Number: 900022
New Part Number: 900022-WA
Please use the new part number when placing an order or requesting a quote. The old and new part numbers are interchangeable on Certificate of Analysis and Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS) files.
|4 x 1 oz. (4 x 30mL) Bottles of Cleaning Solution C for General Cleaning, Beaker and Pipet|
|pH Electrode Cleaning Solution|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.