Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Lead Electrodes
Measure lead ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply, accurately and economically with Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Lead Electrodes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ORI9682BNWP
Measure lead ions in aqueous solutions quickly, simply, accurately and economically with Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Lead Electrodes. No separate reference electrode is needed with this electrode, making it convenient to use with small sample volumes.
- Free-flowing Themo Scientific™ Sure-Flow™ junction assures stable, drift-free potentials
- When conventional electrode junctions clog, the Sure-Flow junction can be opened and flushed clean simply by pressing the cap
- Lead Half-Cell Electrode used in conjunction with the Orion 900200 Double Junction Reference electrode offers the benefits of the Sure-Flow™ junction design
- Calibration standards catalog number: 948206 - 0.1 M Pb(CIO4)2; 948207 - 0.1 M Na2SO4
- Required ISA Catalog numbers : Consult instruction manual
|Lead Ion Selective Electrode, BNC waterproof connector|
|With waterproof BNC connector|
|Free-flowing Sure-Flow™ junction assures stable|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.