Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Green pH Combination Electrodes
Go environmentally friendly by choosing one of the first lab pH electrodes to meet RoHS requirements.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ORIGS9156BNWP
Go environmentally friendly by choosing the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Green pH Combination Electrode. It is one of the first lab pH electrodes to meet RoHS requirements by containing no lead, mercury or other hazardous substances — making disposal of old electrodes easy and hassle free.
- No disposal issues, no disposal cost
- Choice of single-junction models for clean-water measurements, or double-junction models for dirty-water testing
- Choice of refillable or low-maintenance gel-filled models
- Duarable epoxy body
- pH Range: 0 to 14
- Dimensions: 120 × 12mm, cap dia. 16mm
- Waterproof BNC connector, 1m cable; fit any meter with BNC input
|0 to 14|
|Waterproof BNC connector|
|Green Combination pH Electrode, liquid-filled|
|Orion pH Meter|
|Durable epoxy body|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.