Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe
Make any pH meter a dissolved oxygen meter with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ORI970899WP
Make any pH meter a dissolved oxygen meter with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe.Features:
- Polarographic O2 sensor plus solid-state circuitry in probe top; converts current to voltage for direct DO readout
- Plug probe into benchtop or portable pH meter, read DO over 0 to 14ppm range
- Accuracy, ±0.05ppm/2% of reading, whichever is greater, at 15° to 35°C (59° to 95°F) (sample temperature within 10°C of calibration temperature)
- Dual thermocompensator corrects for membrane permeability and O2 solubility
- Ideal for BOD testing: overflow funnel supplied fits 300mL BOD bottle; built-in magnetic stir bar
- Responds to 96% of change in <30 sec.; O2 consumption 0.1μg/hr.
- Screw-on membrane/electrolyte module; no membrane replacement — simply replace module after ∽3 months of use
Weight, 8 oz. (225g). Dimensions: 1.87″ O.D. (48mm) at top, 0.5″ O.D. (13mm) at sensor section and 9.62″ L (240mm).
Membrane/Electrolyte Module 13-299-81
Batteries, Silver Oxide, Type 10L14 (pack of two). 13-299-83
Overflow Funnel with Stir Bar 13-299-82
Two silver oxide 10L14 batteries, two membrane/electrolyte modules, overflow funnel, built-in stir bar, 29.5″ long (75cm) cable, U.S. standard connector.
|Dissolved Oxygen Electrode, BNC Connector|
|Dissolved Oxygen Electrode with bnc Connector|
|Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Probe|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.