Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast™ AQ4000 Colorimeter and Accessories
Measure common water and wastewater parameters using the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter with 65 preprogrammed methods and Auto-Test ampoule compatibility
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ORIAQ4ZER
Measure common colorimetric water and wastewater parameters using the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter with 65 preprogrammed methods, automatic selection of four wavelengths and timer. Use Auto-Test ampoules with Auto-ID barcodes to simplify sample preparation and tests – ampoules contain pre-measured liquid reagent and fill with the exact volume of sample, colorimeter reads the barcode and automatically identifies the parameter and initiates the test. This IP67 waterproof meter records 100 data points and offers an average battery life of 2500 hours intermittent use.Features:
- Identifies the species to be measured
- Ensures error-free readings at a very affordable price
- Selects the program and initiates the measurement without the user ever having pushed a button
- Guides user through the setup and measurement with simple operation
- Waterproof to IP67 standards
- User can customize calibration and create completely custom method.
- Up to 12 data points can be used to define custom method.
- User can store maximum of 10 methods in the colorimeter's memory.
- User can datalog 100 points in the field with a time and date tag.
For use with Orion™ AQUAfast™ AQ4000, Orion™ AQUAfast™ AQ3070, Orion™ AQUAfast™ AQ3700 and discontinued Orion AQ2 series meters.
Note: Uses Thermo Scientific™ Auto-ID™ ampoules, liquid, powder and tablet reagent including many methods accepted for EPA, ISO and other regulatory reporting.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.