This apparatus has been specially designed for practical lessons in geometric optics. The set has a lightweight, non-twisting, aluminum alloy bench.
• Bench has 120cm working length
• Easy-to-read scale from 0–120cm, with divisions in centimeters/millimeters
• Universal holder (100 × 100mm) has a 32mm central aperture with a pair of spring clips on either side
• Clips have the capability to hold both 50 and 38mm lenses, mirrors, slides, and more
• Holder is mounted on a plastic slider that dovetails onto bench, providing smooth and easy movement
• Special projections on either side of the slider facilitate accurate measurements
• Lamphouse is attached to the bench by a mounting rod
Power supply sold separately.
|Aluminum Alloy bench, lamphouse with mounting rod, 2m of flexible cord with two 4mm plugs, Bulb (12V, 24W-B15), three universal holders on sliders, Triangular gauze object, Two pin objects, Diffuser or screen, Scale object, Magnification accessory, Double-sided screen, Plane mirror|