Dunlop™ Onguard™ Hazmax™ EZ-Fit™ Boots
Designed for easy donning and doffing while wearing chemical protective suit
Manufacturer: Dunlop™ 87015L
- One-piece injection molded with no buttons or elastic bands to break for easier decontamination
- Large kick-off lug for easy removal
- Wider across the instep for easy entry
- Nonslip EZ decon outsole for easier decontamination and cleanup
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- Height: 11 in. (28cm)
Order normal shoe size–designed to accommodate a fully encapsulated suit. Men's full sizes: Small: 6-8, Medium: 9-10, Large: 11-12, X-Large: 13-15.
Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of the NFPA 1991, 2005 Edition Standard on Vapor-Protective ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies.
Meets ASTM™ F2413-11; CSA Z195 requirements. NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies and CBRN Terrorism Incidents, 2016.
|For situation involving dangerous chemicals, gases and waste|