OHAUS™ Cent-O-Gram™ and Dial-O-Gram™ Balances
Support centigram accuracy and encourage student precision. OHAUS Cent-O-Gram and Dial-O-Gram Balance comes with three-point base, special floating bearing principle, and beam design which eliminates need for level adjustment.
Manufacturer: OHAUS™ 10
Dial-o-gram 310bal Single Hng Pan; With Vernier dial
- Quick zeroing by means of a zero-adjust knob at beam end
- Built-in specific gravity platform recessed in the base
- Stainless-steel weighing pans and bearing covers prevent rust and corrosion
- Precision-ground knife edges and self-aligning agate bearings provide maximum sensitivity and reproducibility
- Notched beams provide positive positioning of poise
- Magnetic damping slows oscillation
The Dial-O-Gram (S40027) model replaces the two front beams with a vernier dial for faster reading results.
|100 x 10g (front, second and third beam), 10 x 0.01g (rear beam and dial)|
|0.6 lb., 0.31kg|