missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
- Provide excellent accuracy, stability, and repeatability
- Ergonomic, easy-grip 5 in. long glass-filled nylon handle provides maximum heat insulation and impact resistance
- Fingerstops on handle prevent probe from rolling and fingers from sliding when inserting probe into hard materials
- Pointed tip style for penetration into hard and semi-solid materials
- Sturdy 316 stainless steel sheath (tip casing) prevents tip from bending when inserting and provides durability, strength, and maximum abrasion resistance
- Rugged three-pin circular connector with positive-locking tab prevents loose connections
- Range: -50° to +500°C (-58° to +932°F)
- Time constant: 10 seconds
- Tip Length: 4 in.
- Dia.: 0.188 in.
Designed for most common and liquid immersion applications.
|−50° to 500°C|
|Most common and liquid immersion applications|
|RTD temperature penetration probe|
|RTD Penetration Probe|