Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Glass Bottom Dishes
Using Nunc Glass Bottom Dishes in your research applications gives you the flexibility to convert your culture device into an imaging device.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 150682
Perform high quality imaging in the ease of a 35mm dish. The Thermo Scientific™ Nunc Glass Bottom Dish combines the convenience of a standard 35mm dish with the imaging benefits of coverglass to provide the optimum optical characteristics required for high-magnification microscopy and confocal image analysis. The interior surface of the dish bottom, including the glass area, is cell culture-treated.
Improve the quality of your high resolution cell culture images
- These dishes are ideal for observation at high magnification in a variety of applications
Reduce media evaporation and contamination
- The dish lid minimizes evaporation, at the same time keeping the contents free from airborne contaminants
- Improve microscopic compatibility and eliminate issues related to well size and number
- Our Technical Support team can guide you in streamlining your labapostrophes cell culture workflow; consult with us for recommendations to optimize all your cell culture processes
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Phase contrast microscopy
- Confocal microscopy
- Live cell imaging
- Differential interference contrast microscopy
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)
The cover glass in the bottom cannot be detached. Do not use with methanol, ethanol, acetone or chloroform.
|Cell Culture Dish|
|Glass Bottom Dish, 27mm|
|3 mL (Well)|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.