Provides speed, flexibility, control of film exposure time, and the ability to use multiple imaging methods.
- Most complete western blot detection kit available
- Image immediately or up to 24 hours later
- Compatible with multiple membrane types, including PVDF, nitrocellulose, and nylon
- High signal intensity– ideal for X-ray film and CCD-based imaging
- High sensitivity and high signal to noise–detect femtogram levels of protein
- Strip, reprobe, and image at least three times–detect multiple proteins
- Perform phosphoepitope detection
- Ideal for confirmation of protein knockdown in siRNA-mediated gene silencing experiments
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|AP (Alkaline Phosphatase) Substrate|