Invitrogen™ Novex IL-6 Mouse ELISA Kit
To detect and quantify the level of mouse IL-6 in serum, plasma, and supernatant using 96-well plates and a microplate reader
$526.00 - $2,090.00
- Easy to run
- Rapid protocol
- Convenient precoated, removable 8-well strips
- Easy-to-Run Sandwich ELISA
- The total assay incubation time is only 3.5 hours.
- A monoclonal capture antibody specific for Mouse IL-6 has been coated onto the wells of the 96-well plate provided
- Samples, including standard of known Mouse IL-6 content, controls, and°Cs, are pipetted into these wells followed by an addition of a biotinylated polyclonal detector antibody
- During the first incubation, Mouse IL-6 antigen binds to the immobilized capture antibody and to solution phase biotinylated detector antibody on second site
- After washing, streptavidin-horseradish peroxidase (HRP) is added
- This binds to the biotinylated detection antibody to complete four-member sandwich
- After second incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution (TMB) is added, which is acted upon by the bound enzyme to produce color
- The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of Mouse IL-6 present in the original specimen and the optical density can be read on a standard microplate reader
Convenient Kit Format:The kit comes with a capture antibody precoated to the plate, eliminating an overnight coating process. The plates are machine coated to provide low variability well-to-well. Furthermore, the plate comes as removable 8-well strips allowing you to run as few samples as you want. Each ELISA kit is validated for sensitivity, specificity, precision, and lot-to-lot consistency.
Cell Analysis, Immunoassays, Ready-To-Use Immunoassay
Shipping Condition: Wet ice
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|50μL, 100μL supernatant|
|RUO - research use only|
|Plasma, Serum, Supernatants|