Invitrogen™ iBlot™ Transfer Stack, nitrocellulose, mini
iBlot Transfer Stacks are used to transfer proteins
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ IB301032
The iBlotTransfer Stacks are disposable stacks that come in three varieties for different applications: iBlotGel Transfer Stacks have integrated PVDF or nitrocellulose transfer membranes to perform dry blotting of proteins; iBlot DNA Transfer Stacks have an integrated nylon transfer membrane to perform dry blotting of DNA, and iBlot Western Detection Stacks are used to perform Western detection on previously blotted nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes. Each iBlotTransfer Stack contains a copper electrode and appropriate cathode and anode buffers in the gel matrix to allow fast, reliable transfer of proteins or DNA.
- Composed of 100% pure nitrocellulose to provide high-quality transfer
- Compatible with commonly used detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, fluorescence, or radiolabeling
- Bind proteins due to hydrophobic and electrostatic interactions
- Pore size: 0.2μm
- Protein binding capacity: 209μg/cm2
Transfer stack sizes
- The regular size (13 x 8.3cm) is used for all Novex midi-gel types (or equivalent) and E-PAGE™ 48 or 96 Gels
- The mini size (8 x 8cm) is used for all Novex mini-gels (or equivalent)
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
|Mini, 8 cm x 8 cm|
|30 sets of transfer stacks in 3 boxes. Store at room temperature.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.