Each stack contains a copper coated electrode and appropriate cathode and anode buffers in the gel matrix to allow fast, reliable transfer of proteins.
- Increased shelf life
- Reduced and compact packaging
- Complete compatibility with iBlot 2 Gel Transfer Device
PVDF Membrane Features
- 0.2μm pore size, low fluorescence
- Higher binding capacity than nitrocellulose
- Preactivated and ready for use without any pretreatment with alcohols
- Compatible with commonly used detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, fluorescence, or radiolabeling
- Bind proteins due to hydrophobic interactions
- Protein-binding capacity: 240μ/cm2
- The regular size (13 x 8.3cm) of this stack is used for all Novex midi gels (or other midi gel types), two Novex mini gels (or other mini gel types), and E-PAGE™ 48 or 96 gels
- The mini size (8 x 8cm) is used for all Novex mini gels (or other mini gel types)
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|PVDF, 0.2μm pore size|