Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ Co-Immunoprecipitation Kit
Allows easy coupling of an antibody to the surface of uniform, 2.8μm super paramagnetic Dynabeads M-270 Epoxy beads
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS14321D
Kit is designed for and tested with cultured yeast and mammalian cells and is compatible with tissue, insect, bacteria, and othe lysates. Following immobilization of antibody, use coupled beads and buffers for co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP) of proteins, intact protein complexes, or intact protein-nucleic acid complexes and to elute those complexes from the beads. In addition to Dynabeads, the kit supplies the buffers needed for efficient antibody coupling, gentle washing, and elution of the co-isolated protein complexes.
- Optimized buffers and epoxy-coated Dynabeads for efficient co-IP included in the kit
- Gentle separation technology: preserves native protein conformations and large-protein complexes
- Covalent antibody coupling to the Dynabeads avoids co-elution of the antibody with the target proteins
- Efficient and easy coupling
- Antibodies are covalently coupled to Dynabeads M-270 Epoxy beads, minimizing the risk of bound antibody contaminating your final eluate
- Exhibit ultra-low background binding and don't require blocking before use.
- Binding, washing, and elution buffers are optimized for consistent and reliable results that enable purification of complex protein structures of any size
- Components are analytical grade and compatible with protease and phosphatase inhibitors
- Protocol describes coupling, sample preparation (detergent and cryolysis methods), co-IP and elution, and is compatible with western blot/silver stain, Coomassie™; stain, mass spectrometry, or extraction of nucleic acids from isolated DNA/RNA binding protein complexes
- Easy handling, easily separated, washed, and eluted using a DynaMag™ magnet, and the magnetic separation properties of the Dynabeads
Immunoprecipitation, Protein and Peptide Purification, Protein Complex Pull-Down, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
• Dynabeads® M-270 Epoxy (>60 mg freeze-dried)
• Buffer C1 (20 mL)
• Buffer C2 (8 mL)
• Buffer HB (15 mL)
• Buffer LB (15 mL)
• Buffer SB (40 mL)
• 5X IP Buffer (120 mL)
• 5X LWB (24 mL)
• Buffer EB (4 mL)
Upon receipt, store all components at 2°C to 8°C or room temperature.
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|Cell Cultures, Disks, Plant, Tissue Digests, Cell Extracts, Cell Lysates, Intact Proteins, Plant, Normalized Buccal Cells|
|Protein Complexes (Intact), Protein⁄Nucleic Acid Complexes|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.