Honeywell™ North™ Nitri-Knit™ Gloves
Resist cuts, snags, abrasions and punctures
Manufacturer: Honeywell™ NK803ESIN/11
Ideal for petrochemical refining, degreasing operations, automotive assembly and chemical handling. Resist petrochemicals, fats, oils, many acids and solvents.
- High nitrile content offers superior resistance to cuts, snags, abrasions and punctures
- Gloves are free of latex proteins which can cause allergic reactions
- Gloves will not swell, sag or weaken from fat absorption, excellent glove for food industry
- Insulated version provides additional protection from cold and heat. Recommended for temperatures from -10° F to 300° F (-23° C to 149° C)†
- True dip coated glove has a permanent bond of nitrile to inner-liner; won't peel apart like glued in liners
USDA-accepted for use in food processing industry.
†People react differently to cold. What is comfortable to some may be uncomfortable to others and factors such as level of exertion, precipitation, wind chill and humidity will affect how cold a person feels. Working temperature recommendations are made in good faith but may not apply to all individuals and all situations.
|automotive assembly, painting, chemical handling, processing, degreasing, dip tank cleanup, fishing industry, food processing, general maintenance work, printing cleanup, refinery (general), Solvents (general)|
|21 CFR, USDA, FDA|