Nitrile provides good protection from a broad range of chemicals. It is also mechanically robust with good abrasion, puncture, cut and snag resistance.
- One piece design is more convenient and safer than nitrile glove-and-sleeve assemblies
- Proprietary North nitrile formulation offers a great combination of chemical resistance, mechanical protection and wearer comfort
- Nitrile provides good protection from a broad range of chemicals, including acids, bases, alcohols, esters and solvents
- No other glovebox gloves offer greater wearer comfort than Nitri-Box
- Light in weight (up to 30% lighter than comparable gloves) and have a unique, soft and flexible feel
- Hand fatigue is dramatically reduced and worker efficiency and productivity is maximized
- Compatible with alcohol cleaning practices
- Will not degrade or become slippery
- Textured grip provides safer grip of both wet and dry objects
- Inherently anti-static: surface resistance is 1011 Ω/sq providing safer working where electro-static build-up is a concern
- Port sizes of 8 in. and 10 in.
- Length: 32 in. (81.3cm)
- Style: Ambidextrous
- Gauge: 18 mil (0.45mm)
Glovebox operations in the pharmaceutical, nuclear, biotech, semi-conductor and manufacturing industries.
|CFR 21-177-2600, USDA, FDA|
|pharmaceutical, nuclear, biotech, semi-conductor and manufacturing industries|