Ansell™ BioClean™ Extra™ Sterile Latex Cleanroom Gloves
Great comfort plus elbow length for increased protection against product contamination
Manufacturer: Ansell™ BLASS
Low levels of latex proteins—less than 50μg/g protein.
- 16 in. (400mm) Ambidextrous
- Powder-free, beaded cuff
- Gamma irradiated
- Textured for improved grip
- Latex Provides excellent flexibility and comfort
- Less than 50µg/gram
- Processed to ensure ISO Class 4 & EU GMP Grade A compatibility
- AQL 1.5
- Sterility Assurance Level 10-6
- Category 3 - Complex Design Personal Protective Equipment conforming to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC Article 11b certifications. Processed in an NEBB certified ISO Class 4 Cleanroom Environment
Packaging: one cuffed pair per inner plastic wallet, 10 pairs per sealed outer polyethylene bag, 20 outer bags per carton liner, one carton liner per carton (200 pairs).
Meet AQL 1.5 standards for freedom from pinholes. Gamma sterilized to an SAL of 10-6, in conformity with ISO 11137 guidelines. Meet or exceed ASTM D3578. ISO Class 4 compatible.
|EN 420:2003, EN 455, EN 374-1, 2, 3:2003, ISO9001:2008, 89/686/EEC, NEBB ISO Class 4, ISO2859|