|Pale orange to brown|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Toxic if swallowed. Toxic if inhaled. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled. Suspected of causing genetic defects. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May damage the unborn child. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes skin irritation. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. May cause cancer by inhalation.
GHS P Statement
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.