NewPath Learning™ Curriculum Mastery™ Game: Science Skills Middle School
Comprehensive coverage of the current NSES standards.
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning™ 246008
Class-pack or take-home editions available.
Class size: 36 students playing simultaneously.
- 25 Sets of 30 standards-based review cards, 750 cards total
- 12 Double-sided, laminated game boards
- Teacher planning and resource guide
- Classroom presentation CD with interactive review questions for use on PC, Mac™, or projection unit
- Introductory online subscription to access interactive activities and assessments
Ideal for promoting parental involvement.
- 25 Games, individually packaged in vinyl folders with a set of 30 standards-based review questions, a double-sided game board, and materials for four students
- Teacher and parent guide
- Classroom presentation CD
- Online subscription
Life Science Skills: Cells: The Basic Units of Life; Cell Processes; Cell Reproduction; Genetics – Study of Heredity; Modern Genetics; The Evolution and Interaction of Living Things; Bacteria and Viruses; Protists and Fungi; Introduction to Plants; Introduction to Animals
Earth Science Skills: Introduction to Earth Science, Maps as Models of the Earth/Contour Models, Minerals, Rocks, Fossils, Earth's Energy Resources, Geologic Time, Plate Tectonics, Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Weathering of Rocks & Soil Formation, Eartht's Fresh Water,Groundwater Resources,Erosion & Deposition,Oceans/Oceanography, The Movement of Ocean Water,
Earth's Atmosphere, Understanding Weather, Weather Patterns, Climate, Studying and Exploring Space, Stars, Galaxies and the Universe, The Sun-Earth-Moon System, Our Solar System,Our Impact on Earth
Physical Science Skills:Introduction to Physical Science, Introduction to Matter,Solids, Liquids & Gases, Mixtures, Solutions & Compounds, Motion, Forces, Forces in Fluids, Work and Machines, Energy and Energy Resources, Heat and Heat Technology,Properties of Atoms, Elements and the Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Chemical Reactions, Acids, Bases and Salts, Organic Compounds, Electricity, Magnetism, Electromagnetism, The Energy of Waves, Sound, Light, Mirrors and Lenses, Chemistry in Our World, Technology in Our World
|Comprehensive coverage of the current national science education standards|
|Earth Science game|
|750 Review cards, teachers guide, classroom presentation CD|