Eppendorf™ Scientific Excella™ E24/E24R Temperature-Controlled Benchtop Shakers Package
Incubating or refrigerated units accept vessels up to 2.8L
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ M13520010
- Flask capacity: 10mL to 2.8L
- Shaking speed range: 50 to 400rpm
- Shaking orbit: 0.75 in. dia. (19mm)
- Digital keypad control and LED display for speed, run time, alarms and temperature
- Timer: 0.1 to 99.9 hours
- LED indicates temperature settings in 0.1°C increments
- Powerful UniCentric drive is counterbalanced for continuous-duty shaking over a wide range of speed
- Microprocessor feedback-control maintains precise shaking speed
- Large-capacity circulating fan distributes air evenly throughout chamber to ensure accurate temperature control and rapid thermal recovery
- Automatic shutoff when lid is opened
- Automatic restart with settings stored in memory
- Maintains speed even with unbalanced loads
- Visual and audible warning signals when speed deviates more than 5rpm, or temperature more than 1°C, from setpoint
Incubated Model E24
- Temperature Range: 7°C above ambient to 60°C
- Net weight: 135 lb. (61.2kg).
- Temperature Range: 15°C below ambient to 60°C
- Net weight: 180 lb. (81.6kg)
Dimensions, Platform: 18L × 18 in. W (46 × 46cm); Chamber: 20.25L × 21.5W × 14 in. H (51.4 × 54.6 × 35.8cm); Overall: 22L × 30W × 24 in. H (56 × 76.2 × 61cm). For 120V 60Hz; accessory platforms, trays and racks sold separately.
Service agreement available.
UL listed. CSA approved. CE marked.
Two years on parts and labor
|44.6 to 140°F|
|50 to 400rpm|
|7 to 60°C|
|Accepts vessels up to 2.8|