Improve control in critical diagnostic procedures by using Thermo Scientific™ NERL™ Reagent Grade Water in place of deionized or distilled water. This water meets or exceeds CAP/CLSI specifications for Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water (CLRW) and USP/NF Purified Water.
- Ideal for reconstituting chemistry or coagulation products, preparing analytical standards or rinsing delicate electrodes
- Prepared at 18 megohm/cm specific resistance using reverse osmosis, mixed bed deionization, activated carbon filtration and final filtration to 0.2 micron
- Essentially free from organic and inorganic particulate and soluble contaminants
- Contains no preservatives
- Meets or exceeds CAP/CLSI specifications for Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water (CLRW) and USP/NF Purified Water
- Certificate of Analysis is available online