Nasco Sludge Judge™ Ultra Sample Pole Complete Unit
Made from rigid plastic tubing in three 5 ft. (1.53m) sections, provides maximum strength for liquid sampling at long distances
Manufacturer: Nasco B01386WA
- Designed for sampling 5% or less solids, and is constructed of extremely strong polycarbonate that is treated with an ultraviolet stabilizer to help reduce deterioration from the sun’s harmful rays.
- The material is very rigid, minimizing bending of the unit when it is full of water or other liquids.
- Durable in cold temperatures, can withstand heat up to 280°F (138°C) with careful handling.
- The 3/4 in. (1.9 cm) diameter tubing is marked with blue tape to designate 1 ft. (0.31 m) measurements on the tubing.
- Unit is made up of three 5 ft. (1.53 m) sections (top, extension, bottom). Individual sections can be combined as required.
- Not autoclavable
- One-year warranty
|ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003|
|Overall: 15 ft.; Section: 5 ft.|
|Sampling 5% or less solids|
|Overall: 4.6 m; Section: 1.53 m|
|Sludge Judge™ Ultra Sampler|