Thermo Scientific™ Narrow-Mouth Glass Septa Bottles with Open-Top Closure
Apply EPA Volatile Organic Analysis (VOA) methods when using these narrow-mouth, type III soda-lime glass septa bottles, which are are available as clear or amber.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ S3491000
Apply EPA Volatile Organic Analysis (VOA) methods when using Thermo Scientific™ Narrow-Mouth Septa Bottles. Available as clear or amber Type III soda-lime glass, these bottles feature a cap with molded-in septa retainer ring which holds the pierceable PTFE-faced silicone septa securely in place without bonding to the cap so septum can be removed and replaced as needed (except 1L bottle). Available Certified to meet EPA performance-based specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Type III soda-lime glass bottle, clear or amber
- Amber bottles recommended for light-sensitive analytes
- White polypropylene cap with unbonded PTFE-faced silicone septa (1L size septum is bonded)
- Caps assembled onto bottles
- Narrow-mouth design ideal is ideal for water samples
Certified bottles come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each bottle individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Chipboard divider helps protect bottles from breakage; requires additional over-pack for shipping
Unprocessed bottles are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process. Boxed with chipboard dividers to help prevent breakage; requires additional over-pack for shipping.
|Certified bottles meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system|
|I-Chem 1L NM Amber bottle with 0.125 in. septum certified|
|Polypropylene with PTFE/Silicone Septum|
|Open Top Cap|
|32 oz., 1000 mL|
|Glass (Type 3)|