Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ 3300 Fluorospectrometer
Choose this versatile, cost-effective fluorospectrometer for broad spectrum fluorescence analysis.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ND3300LAPTOP
Choose the versatile, cost-effective Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop 3300 Fluorospectrometer for broad spectrum fluorescence analysis. Using a patented technology, it uses as little as 1 μL of sample volume.The NanoDrop 3300 significantly lowers the mass detection limit more than an order of magnitude, compared to conventional fluorometers. With its advanced features and analysis options, the NanoDrop 3300 allows for a diverse range of measurements from routine RiboGreen, PicoGreen, and GFP to advanced nanoparticle and FRET analysis.
- Small footprint, fast measurement, and easy to use
- Sample size as small as 1μL
- UV, Blue and White LED excitation, covering a broad wavelength range
- No filter changes
- No expensive monochromator
- Ability to run diverse applications
- Customize applications specific to your research
- Measures multiple fluorophores from a single sample
- Tools to eliminate the guesswork
- Provides both spectral and quantitative data
- No external power supply is required; all operating power is supplied by the USB port on the PC.
Professional versions of Microsoft™ Windows™ 2000, XP, Vista™ and Windows™ 7 (32- and 64-bit)
|3 light emitting diodes (LEDs)|
|UL/CSA and CE|
|Nucleic acid, protein and custom fluorophores|
|UV: 365 nm, Blue: 470 nm,White: 460-650 nm|
|NanoDrop 3300 Fluorospectrometer with Laptop Computer|
|2048-element linear silicon CCD array|