Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Wide-Mouth Straight-Sided PMP Jars with White Polypropylene Screw Closure
Protect against breakage and contamination with museum-quality PMP jars that lose only 2% of formaldehyde per year.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 21170500
Protect against breakage and contamination with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Wide-Mouth Straight-Sided PMP Jars with White Polypropylene Screw Closure. These excellent museum jars offer good clarity with excellent chemical resistance. They are lighter in weight than glass and lose only 2% of formaldehyde per year.Features:
- 125mL to 1L jars have white polypropylene closures with recessed tops for stacking.
- Good clarity with excellent chemical resistance make these jars versatile in your lab.
- Straight sides provide full-access and complete sample retrieval.
- 125 and 250mL sizes fit Osterizer™ and other blenders that have Mason Jar threads.
- They are not liquid leakproof, not recommended for liquid transport.
Completely disengage threads or remove cap before autoclaving.
|16 oz., 500 mL|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.