Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Wide-Mouth Straight-Sided PMP Jars with White Polypropylene Screw Closure
Protect against breakage and contamination with museum-quality PMP jars that lose only 2% of formaldehyde per year.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 21171000
Protect against breakage and contamination with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™; Wide-Mouth Straight-Sided PMP Jars with White Polypropylene Screw Closure. These make excellent museum jars offering good clarity with excellent chemical resistance. They are lighter in weight than glass and lose only 2% of formaldehyde per year. Not liquid leakproof.Features:
- 125mL to 1L jars have white polypropylene closures with recessed tops for stacking.
- Good clarity with excellent chemical resistance make these jars versatile in your lab.
- Straight sides provide full-access and complete sample retrieval.
- 125 and 250mL sizes fit Osterizer™ and other blenders that have Mason Jar threads.
- They are not liquid leakproof, not recommended for liquid transport.
Completely disengage threads or remove cap before autoclaving.
|32 oz., 1000 mL|