Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Vented Unitary Right-to-Know LDPE Wash Bottles
Keep hazardous volatile liquids off the lab bench. Unitary wash bottles feature a unique vent system, and eliminate draw tube assembly and associated risk of contamination.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ N24361001
Keep hazardous volatile liquids off the lab bench with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Vented Unitary Right-To-Know LDPE Wash Bottles, featuring a unique vent system. Unitary bottle prevents contamination when filling the bottle; no draw tube assembly to pick up contamination off the lab bench. A strong, steady stream of liquid is dispensed when the wash bottle is squeezed. Marked with four color, NFPA diamonds, GHS compliant hazard symbols, and right-to-know chemical information. Choose from seven chemical markings.
- Bottle and tubulation molded in one piece to prevent chemical splash when removing closure and contamination when filling
- Unique 38mm colored vented closure designed to prevent dripping
- Sturdy polypropylene closures (HDPE on Sodium Hypochloride bottles)
- Color-coded bar corresponds to closure, preventing cross-contamination
- Prelabeled with ICS name and formula, as well as NFPA symbols for chemical handling, hazard, care and storage of six commonly-used chemicals
|32 oz., 1000mL|
|RTK Wash Bottle|
|Meet OSHA requirements for workplace chemical container labeling.|