Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Transparent Polycarbonate Classic Design Desiccator
Maintain an airtight seal on the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Transparent Polycarbonate Classic Design Desiccator without the need of vacuum grease.
$240.38 - $240.38
Maintain an airtight seal on the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Transparent Polycarbonate Classic Design Desiccator without the need of vacuum grease which can act as a possible lab contaminant. Lightweight and nearly unbreakable, the desiccator can be used under full-vacuum and non-vacuum conditions, and is an excellent alternative to glass.
- Wide base provides superior stability
- Similar in dimensions to glass desiccators but more cost-effective
- Includes ports on both cover and base for maximum convenience
- Holds a vacuum of 28″Hg (71.1cm) for 24 hours
- Silicone O-ring ensures an airtight seal
- Removable stopcock can be replaced if needed or removed and the port capped (cap included) if not used
- Do not autoclave or expose to organic solvents or their vapors
- Takes standard 230mm desiccator plate such as Nalgene 5312-0230
- Accepts 1/4 to 3/8″ I.D. (0.6 to 1cm) vacuum tubing
- Replacement parts available: Stopcock assembly (Cat. No. 715311-0010) and desiccator cover (Cat. No. 715311-0250)
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.