Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Pharma-Grade Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing for Peristaltic Pumps
Ensure consistently reliable and accurate fluid transfers. This durable, high-purity tubing is ideal for pharmaceutical, laboratory and bioprocess manufacturing.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 86003025
Ensure reliable and accurate fluid transfers every time with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Pharma-Grade Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing. This flexible, durable high-purity translucent tubing is designed for a variety of transfer applications, including pharmaceutical, laboratory and bioprocess manufacturing.
- Tasteless, odorless, non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and non-hemolytic
- Contains no phthalate plasticizers or peroxides that can leach out into transported fluid
- Low binding surface minimizes absorption of proteins and food products
- Autoclavable; also can be sterilized by gamma radiation, EtO and chemical procedures
- Durometer hardness: Shore A, 50
- Meets FDA, USDA, U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI, 24th Edition; and 3A sanitary standards
Double-bagged in case of 25″ (7.6m)
Not intended for invasive use.
|Meets USP<87> Cytotoxicity (Agar Diffusion and MEM Elution methods); USP<88> Class VI; USP<661>Physicochemical Tests; ISO10993-3 Bacterial – AmesAssay; ISO10993-4 Hemolysis Direct Contact, EP 3.1.9 Silicone Elastomer for Closures a|
|Bend Radius 4xOD|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.