Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Amber HDPE Economy Bottles
Conduct light-duty, general purpose applications where a heavier bottle is not required with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Amber HDPE Bottles.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ NDS20850001
Conduct light-duty, general purpose applications where a heavier bottle is not required with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Amber HDPE Bottles. Lightweight versions of the original Nalgene Amber Lab Quality bottle, these high density polyethylene bottles reduce UV light transmissions to protect light-sensitive liquids.
- Meets U.S. Pharmacopoeia 23 requirements for light transmission
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols make these versatile bottles where exposure to light needs to be restricted
- Economical and recyclable; designed for single use
- Can be used in freezer to -100°C (-148°F) for long term storage
- Linerless caps provide the ultimate in leakproof† protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks or contaminate your reagents
Nalgene LDPE, HDPE, PP and PMP containers can be used for long-term storage, but direct UV exposure should be avoided.
|1 oz., 30mL|
|Meets the requirements for light-resistant containers per USP latest edition|
|Amber Narrow-Mouth Economy Bottle|