Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Colored Polypropylene Closures with 38-430 Finish
Ensure leakproof performance with Nalgene Colored Polypropylene Closures—one-piece and linerless with integrally molded seal ring.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ N3621500384
Ensure leakproof performance with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene colored closures—one-piece and linerless with integrally molded seal ring. The opaque closures protect contents from UV light when used with opaque bottles.
- Reduce chance of cross contamination
- Opaque white and amber closures protect contents from UV light when used with opaque Nalgene bottles
- One-piece, linerless, with integrally molded seal ring
- Fit Nalgene narrow-mouth bottles up to 1000mL
- Well-defined closure knurl makes gripping and capping easy
- Guarantee leakproof, when used with Nalgene narrow-mouth bottles
Case of 250.
† The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.
|Manufactured in compliance with ISO 13485:2003 quality requirements. Closures meet FDA CFR21 177.1520 for food and beverage use, USP Class VI.|
|Nalgene Narrow-Mouth 1000mL Bottle|
|Nalgene Colored Closures|