Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Certified Narrow-Mouth HDPE Bottle with Polypropylene Screw Closure
Recommended for water and other environmental liquid sample collections, especially for critical projects where sample containment and transport is of elevated concern.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ N3190500
Recommended for water and other environmental liquid sample collections, especially for critical projects where sample containment and transport is of elevated concern. The icon of quality, Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ containers are guaranteed to be leakproof† and break resistant. Durable construction withstands the rigors of field operations. Nalgene Certified Narrow-Mouth HDPE Bottles are Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for trace metal and water quality parameter analyses.
- HDPE container with leakproof polypropylene closure
- Leakproof guaranteed
- Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for trace metal and water quality parameter analyses
- Caps assembled onto containers
- Narrow mouth for precision pouring
- Recommended for collecting water samples and other low viscosity liquids
Certified containers come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals and water quality parameters
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each container individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
†The term “leakproof« applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.
|16 oz., 500 mL|
|Metals and water quality parameters, Diquot/Paraquot|
|Nalgene NM HDPE Bottle|
|Metals and water quality parameters|
|Certified containers meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide, and fluoride; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|Leakproof Polypropylene (PP)|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.