DescriptionSubmicron filtered, halogenated residue: 10ng/L (GC-ECD)
|0.684g/cm3 at 20°C|
Safety and Handling
Keep container in a well ventilated place. Keep away from sources of ignition - No Smoking. Do not empty into drains. Take precautionary measures against static discharges. This material and/or its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste. Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/Safety data sheets If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately & show this container or label.
H225-H304-H400-H410-H315-H336: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Very toxic to aquatic life. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
DOTInformation : DOT Class: 3, Packaging Group: II
EINECSNumber : 205-563-8