MSA™ Lynx™ Confined Space Entry Kit
Available with tripod or folding davit
Manufacturer: MSA™ 10023969
The versatile Lynx™ Hoist System is the key component of these confined space entry kits. Rugged and economical, with all-steel construction and an internal shock absorber, it takes a maximum personnel load of 310 lb. (141kg), (a 10:1 design factor), and a materials load of up to 620 lb. (281kg), (a 5:1 design factor).
- Load-limiting clutch prevents overloading, though in an emergency, this can be manually bypassed
- Primary gear is backed up by two independent secondary brakes
- Hoist has an antibacklash crank, a 5:1 gear ratio, and a lifting/lowering speed of 25 ft. (7.6m) per minute
- Comes with 50 ft. (16m) of galvanized steel wire rope line and a self-locking swivel snap hook
- Included air drive adapter allows powered lifting/lowering with a separate air-powered drive assembly
Has emergency lifting and lowering capabilities that allow for nonentry rescue of a worker trapped in a confined space.
- Self-retracting lanyard with emergency-retrieval capabilities features a quick, easy-reset mechanism to reset from retrieval mode to fall arrest mode
- 50 ft. (16m) line is 3/16 in. dia. (4.8mm) stainless steel
- Keyed lock feature allows resets to be controlled
- Preassembled kit allows for simplified ordering
- Portable 8 ft. (2.4m) tripod, with anodized aluminum legs, an integral leg-base chain, and a zinc-plated carbon steel head, serves as an anchorage connector.
- Legs feature skid-resistant feet with self-sharpening spikes for icy conditions
- Legs adjust in 1 1/4 in. (3.2cm) increments, with positive locking pins and automatic hinge locks
- No tools are required to set up and dismantle tripod, which has a vertical load strength of 5000 lb. (2268kg)
Provides a secure, protable anchorage connector when a trip will not work
Zinc-plated alloy-steel arm and zinc-plated carbon-steel base
24 in. (61cm) reach; 77 in. (196cm) head clearance
Maneuvers loads between spaces below the mounting deck; pivots 360°
Meets ANSI™ Z359.1, ANSI A10.14, and applicable OSHA requirements.
|Lynx Davit rescuer with tripod mounting bracket, the side mount Lynx hoist with side mount pulley bracket assembly, a split mount pulley, carrying bags for the rescuer, hoist and a confined space training video|