MSA™ Evolution™ 5200 Thermal Imaging Camera
Delivers high-sense image quality up to 320°F, matching the temperature range at which most structural firefighting occurs
Manufacturer: MSA™ 10063764
Camera offers a super-high Instantaneous Scene Dynamic Range† (ISDR) of 4795, providing clearer, sharper, more detailed images over the entire temperature range. RFI shielded unit is situated inside a high-impact housing with external rubber bumpers and internal mounting foam (which insulates sensor and electronics).
- Super-wide High Sense operating range allows camera to stay in high sense mode longer
- High sensitivity in Low Sense mode provides better image quality at higher scene temperatures
- Increased ambient temperature tolerance permits unit to stay in high heat 60-100% longer
- Indigo 160 x 120 microbolometer offers excellent image quality in a small format thermal imager
- 30Hz frame rate reduces the choppiness associated with lower frame rates
- Optional “Heat Seeker PLUS” color detail allows user to easily locate hot spots and the seat of the fire
- “Instant on” with instant mode switching; 15% Low Sense activation
- Warnings on all shut downs
- Shutter indicator
- Optional Quick-Temp digital temperature display with temperature scale measurement also available
†Instantaneous Scene Dynamic Range is the combined value of a sensor's sensitivity and temperature range to determine the number of temperature differences that can be seen at any given instant.
‡Also includes reflective kit.
|Truck mounted charger and quick temperature/heat seeker PLUS options, retractable lanyard, two batteries|
|Thermal imaging camera|