MSA™ ALTAIR™ Pro Single-Gas Detector
Sensor and battery replacement options give this instrument an indefinite service life
Manufacturer: MSA™ 10074137
Features superior dust and water protection, excellent impact resistance, great RFI performance, single-button access to any function, and an extremely effective alarm system.
- Highly accurate electrochemical sensors measure concentrations of toxic gas or percent oxygen
- Information displays on large, clear backlit LCD
- System automatically records the last 50 alarm or test events; active datalogging records peak value every three minutes
- Triple alarm system consists of two bright flashing LEDs, a piercing audible alarm, and internal vibrating alarm
- Adjustable alarm setpoints are offered for LOW and HIGH levels on all units; toxic gas versions also have TWA and STEL alarm points
- Rubberized armor housing resists dust, water and impact
- Built-in IR communication port connects detector to MSA infrared adapter to read data or change alarm setpoints
- Built-in gas delivery adapter for gas response tests
- Functions in a temperature range of -4° to +122°F (-20° to +50°C); relative humidity, 10 to 95%
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1 x 2 x 3.4 in. (2.5 x 5.1 x 8.6cm). Weight (including clip): 4 oz. (113g).
Rugged housing is IP67 rated for ingress protection. Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in hazardous locations in the U.S. and Canada (Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Group G); ATEX, II 2 G EEx ia II C T4.
Two-year manufacturer's warranty on instrument and listed sensors; two years from date of first use or 30 months from date of manufacture, whichever comes first
|3.4 x 2 x 1 in. (8.63 x 5.08 x 2.54cm)|
|-20° to +50°C|
|Audible, visual, vibrating|
|-4° to +122°F|
|10 to 95%|
|0 to 25%|