Low-maintenance, full-face respirator weighs 40% less than conventional full-face respirators. Constructed of exceptionally soft Hycar™ rubber that provides the feel and comfort of silicone but with better permeation resistance.
- Fully elastic, six-point head harness adjusts easily
- Interchangeable Advantage Series cartridges enhance versatility and are compatible with Advantage 200, Advantage 420, Advantage 4000 and Advantage 3200 respirators
- Unique inturned lip seal on facepiece provides an exceptional seal against a wide range of facial contours
- Flexible urethane lens is integrally bonded to the facepiece, eliminating the need for rigid lens retainers
- Includes a speaking diaphragm for clear short-range communications and a nosecup to reduce lens fogging in low temperatures or high humidity
Optional lens cover, lens shields, and ESP™ communication system available separately.
NIOSH approved under 42CFR84 for use against a variety of respiratory hazards, when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters.
|AS NZS 1716:2003, NIOSH|
|Full Face Respirator|
|Speaking diaphragm and nosecup|
|Msa™ cartridge and filter|